Monday, December 18, 2006

a heart effulgent

I want to be a man who feels! I want to live from an open heart! I want to take care to love more than anything else* in this world! I don't want to be blackened by the indifference of an uncaring soul!

I want Original to be my landscape and Fearless to be my brush! I want not a life painted in the grey, despondent hues of self-defeat and despair but, rather, in the vibrant colors of inspiration and Joy!

I want to be rich with the treasures of understanding and child-like awe; to see that Nature and Love string out their gifts like pearls before us and adorn our lives with Beauty.

(from Mahil's letters to Azalea - date unknown)
*e.e. cummings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasps* so beautifully written. glad to catch up with you. thanks for praying for us. we appreciate you.

see you again the next time you come back..or in Shanghai!! =)

blessed Christmas!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home